REAL ESTATE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- A 10% Buyers Premium will be added to the high bid. The Bid Price plus the Buyers Premium will be added together to equal the Total Contract Sales Price.
- All real estate sold “As Is, Where Is!” The Auctioneer assumes no liability for any guarantee made by the Seller or any third party. No warranty is made by the Auctioneer, either expressed or implied, as to the condition, merchantability, or fitness for intended use of any property sold. Any reliance on the information furnished by the Auctioneer shall be solely at the recipient’s risk.
- Possession of Real Estate will be given at closing.
- Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to date of closing.
- All bidders are required to register at the auction (Government Issued Photo ID required) prior to bidding on the Real Estate. Acknowledgement and agreement to the Terms and Conditions will be signified by bidder’s signature. Auctioneers reserve the right to refuse any applicant a bidding number and may revoke bidding privileges at any time.
- All Bidders must provide a Bank Letter of Guarantee on his/her financial institutions official letterhead directed to Watson Auction & Realty, LLC for an amount equal to or greater than the amount the Bidder intends to bid on the property including the 10% Buyers Premium.
- Successful high bidder will deposit 20% of the total contract sale price at the auction in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal or company check with a bank letter of guarantee; sign a real estate sales contract with the balance due at closing within 30 days of the signing of an acceptable contract. The High Bid plus the 10% buyers premium will be added together to equal the Total Contract Sale Price.
- It is incumbent upon the Buyer to pay for title opinion, closing costs and closing attorney.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to pay for Survey (if needed) at the completion of the survey and authorizes Watson Auction & Realty, LLC to trade with a surveyor for that purpose.
- It is agreed that the Bidder has thoroughly examined the property to be conveyed and relies solely upon his/her own judgment, independent research, inspection and investigation in making an agreement to purchase, and that there are no agreements, understandings or representations made either by the Seller, Auctioneer or Auctioneer’s Representatives that are not set forth herein. It is the responsibility of the bidder review all information supplied and seek appropriate independent assistance prior to attending and bidding at the auction.
- In all transactions, the auctioneers are acting as agents for the Seller.
- All information contained within this advertisement has been taken from sources deemed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Prospective Bidders are encouraged to fully investigate the property being offered for sale and seek appropriate professional assistance before bidding.
- This property is being sold “As Is, Where Is” with no warranties expressed or implied, with all its faults and limitations. There are no representations or warranties of any kind, including fitness for a particular use or purpose, relating to the title or any physical, environmental, health or safety conditions of the property.
- The sale of this property is subject to all matters shown on any recorded plat; any restrictive covenants, easements or set-back lines that may be applicable.
- All information furnished by Watson Auction & Realty, LLC to bidders is for the bidder’s convenience, however, it is the responsibility of the bidder to determine that all information contained herein is accurate and complete. Any reliance on the information furnished by Watson Auction & Realty, LLC shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Each bidder must conduct and rely solely upon his/her own investigation and inspection.
- Watson Auction & Realty, LLC does not warrant or guarantee the title to, Zoning of, or Condition of: the land, buildings, and improvements thereon or the availability and location of utilities to this property.
- Watson Auction & Realty, LLC, the Seller and their respective principals, agents, employees, officers, directors, members, managers and/or affiliated entities do not make any representations or warranties concerning any property offered for sale and specifically disclaim the accuracy and completeness of any information provided.
- Unless otherwise specified, all property sold is with the express reservation that each sale is subject to confirmation by the Owner and/or Seller.
- Announcements made by the Auctioneer on day of sale take precedence over this or any other written matter, promotional material and/or prior oral statements.
- If, for any reason the Seller is unable to convey a good and merchantable Deed, the winning Bidder’s sole remedy is the return of any consideration and/or binder received by Watson Auction & Realty without interest.